Makes 24 bars
Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 22 min.
- 6 - Milk Chocolate Bars (1.55 oz. each)
- 1 - cup (2 sticks) butter or
- 1 - cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 - cup granulated sugar
- 1 - egg
- 1 - Tablespoon milk
- 1-1/2 - teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 - cups all-purpose flour
- 1 - teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 - teaspoon salt
- 1 - cup Sweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 - cup walnut pieces
DRIZZLE (recipe below)
Preheat oven to 375�F. Unwrap and
coarsely chop chocolate bars; set aside.
- Beat butter, brown sugar and
granulated sugar in large bowl until well blended.
- Add egg, milk and vanilla and
- Stir together flour, baking soda
and salt. Gradually beat into butter mixture.
- With wooden spoon work chocolate
pieces, coconut and walnuts into mixture. (Dough will be stiff.)
- Press mixture in ungreased
13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until
edges are golden brown. (Do not over bake.)
- Cool completely in pan on wire
rack. Drizzle VANILLA DRIZZLE over surface and allow to set.
- Cut into bars.
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons milk
- In a small bowl, combine
powdered sugar and milk.
- Add additional milk, 1/2
teaspoon at a time, until of desired consistency.