Time: 10 min.
Baking Time: 30 min.
- 1-3/4 - cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 - can (14-ounces) sweetened
condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 2 - Tablespoons honey
- 2 - Tablespoons orange or apple juice
- 1 - teaspoon freshly grated orange
- 1 - cup Hershey's Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 1/2 - cup chopped blanched almonds
Preheat oven to 350° F. and grease 9-inch
square baking pan.
- Stir together graham cracker crumbs,
sweetened condensed milk, honey, orange juice and orange peel in large
- Stir in chocolate chips and
- Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack
and cut into bars.