Prep Time: 10 min.
Baking Time: 25 min.
- 1-1/4 - cups all-purpose flour
- 1 - cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 - cup Hershey's Cocoa
- 1 - cup (2 sticks) cold butter or
- 1 - can (14 ounces) sweetened
condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1 - egg
- 2 - teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 - cups chopped pecans
Preheat oven to 350�F (325�
for glass dish).
- Stir together flour, sugar and
cocoa in large bowl.
- Cut in butter until crumbly.
- Press firmly onto bottom of
ungreased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Bake 15 minutes; remove from
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat
sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla until well blended.
- Stir in pecans and spread
mixture evenly over hot baked crust.
- Return to oven and bake 25
minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool completely in pan on wire
rack and cut into bars.
- Cover and store in refrigerator.