Prep Time: 10 min.
Baking Time: 30 min.
- 2/3 - cup butter or margarine
- 1-2/3 - cups (10-ounces package)
Hershey's Mint Chocolate Chips, divided
- 1-1/2 - cups sugar
- 1 - cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 - cup Hershey's Cocoa
- 1 - teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 - teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 - teaspoon salt
- 3 - eggs
- 1 - cup coarsely chopped walnuts
Preheat oven to 350° F. and
grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Place butter and 1 cup mint
chocolate chips in large microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave at HIGH (100%)
1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until chips are melted when stirred.
- Add sugar, flour, cocoa,
vanilla, baking powder, salt and eggs; stir with spoon until
- Stir in remaining 2/3 cup chips.
- Spread batter into prepared pan
and sprinkle walnuts over top.
- Bake 30 minutes or until center
- Cool completely in pan on wire
rack and cut into bars.