Chocolate Cranberry Bars
Makes 36 bars
Prep Time: 10 min.
Baking Time: 30 min.
- 2 - cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1/2 - cup Hershey's Cocoa
- 3 - Tablespoons sugar
- 2/3 - cup cold butter, cut into pieces
- 1 - can (14 ounces) sweetened
condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1 - cup Reese's Peanut Butter Chips
- 1-1/3 - cups (6 ounces package)
sweetened dried cranberries or 1-1/3 cups raisins
- 1 - cup coarsely chopped walnuts
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Stir together crumbs, cocoa and sugar
in medium bowl; cut in butter until crumbly. Press mixture evenly on bottom and
1/2-inch up sides of 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly
over crumb mixture; sprinkle evenly with peanut butter chips and dried
Sprinkle nuts on top; press down
firmly. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly
Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cover with foil and let stand several
hours. Cut into bars.