What do you know about Bronco? Try this Alan�s
FUN TV Westerns Trivia quiz. You�ll find the answers at the bottom of the page.
1) Bronco runs four seasons. How many episodes are filmed?
- 48 episodes
- 68 episodes
- 88 episodes
2) Who plays Bronco Layne?
- Ty Hardin
- Bud Greene
- Marv Thronberry
3) Bronco Layne is spun off into his own show. Bronco at first
alternates with another Western series. What is the series?
4) Who writes the theme to Bronco?
- Mack David and Jay Livingston
- Mike Todd and Johnny Cash
- Wade Phillips and Mike Douglas
5) Russ Conway appears as Willis Turner, with Chris Alcaide as Brutus
Traxel in the episode "The Silent Witness".
6) Who is Lawrence Larson in the episode "Hero of the
- Francis De Sales
- Ben Kinchloe
- Bob Baker
7) Gregg Palmer is Colton in the episode "Destinies West".
8) In the episode The Long Ride Back: When Bronco comes
back to his home town after having fought for the Confederacy in the
Civil War, he finds that not only do many people in town consider him a
traitor, but they also think he's a murderer who killed the brother of
his fianc�. Who plays Tom McNally
- Paul Fix
- Mark Reynolds
- Bob Melvin
9) The Last Resort is an episode: Pursued by Marshall Gaffney
for a robbery he did not commit, Bronco rides to the town of "Last
Resort" -- a hideout for outlaws on the Mexican border run by Three
Fingers Jack. There Bronco hopes to clear his name by finding the real
robber -- a charming but treacherous man named Billy Styles. Who plays
- Arthur Space
- Kent Taylor
- Marshall Thompson
10) A Town That Lived and Died is the episode of a young woman
who claims to be writing an article on western ghost towns hires Bronco
as a guide, but he soon begins to become suspicious about what she's
really up to. Francis Randolph plays Emily.