Broken Arrow (TV series)
What do you know about Broken Arrow (TV series)?
Try this Alan�s FUN TV Westerns Trivia quiz. You�ll find the answers at the
bottom of the page.
1) Broken Arrow runs on ABC from September 25, 1956 to September 23,
2) The series is based on the novel Blood Brother. Who is the
- Elliott Arnold
- Zane Grey
- Howard Manning
3) Who plays Indian agent Tom Jeffords?
- James Stewart
- John Lupton
- Sam Spade
4) Who plays Chiricahua Apache chief Cochise?
- Michael Ansara
- Brad Toofull
- Henry Morgantown
5) Character actor Robert F. Simon appears as Ben Slade in the Broken
Arrow pilot. What is the episode he plays General Everitt in what
- Ghost Face
- Wolf Dance
- Eagle Wars
6) Gilman Rankin, of the western series Tombstone Territory,
guest stars as Tawanga in the 1957 episode "The Doctor".
7) Who appears as Lieutenant Savage in the episode "White
- Gregg Palmer
- Bill Arnold
- Mark Grace
8) Chris Alcaide appears twice on the series as Brown Eagle in
"Passage Deferred" and as John Brett in "Hired
9) James Philbrook appears as Clem Harrison in what episode?
- "Deadly Hunt"
10) Sam Peckinpah directs 3 episodes for Broken Arrow.