What do you know about Bordertown? Try this Alan�s
FUN TV Westerns Trivia quiz. You�ll find the answers at the bottom of the page.
1) Bordertown is a Canadian-American television western-drama
series that aired from 1989 to 1991. It depicts the town formerly known
as Pemmican that was later renamed Bordertown when the western border
between the United States and Canada was surveyed in 1880, dividing the
2) Clive Bennett was played by John H. Brennan. He was a corporal in
the North West Mounted Police.
3) Law enforcement on the United States side was handled by U.S.
Marshal Jack Craddock. He was a former Texas Ranger and a veteran of the
Confederate army veteran. Who played Jack Craddock?
- Richard Comar
- R. Nelson Brown
- Tim Henry
4) Who played Dr. Marie Dumont
- Jamie Oliver
- Sophie Barjac
- Janet Johnson
5) In the U.S. what network ran the series?
- The Family Channel
6) Joanna Radway is a widow, owner of a local ranch and head of the
local Women for Temperance Committee. Who played Joanna?
- Peggy Lipton
- Jean Ramparts
- Donna Carroll White
7) How many episodes were made?
- 56 episodes
- 78 episodes
- 92 episodes
8) Zack Denny is the proprietor of the local saloon and roadhouse.
Who plays Zack?
- Duncan Fraser
- Dennis Cumings
- Angus Jones
9) Sally Duffield is played by Beverley Elliott. She is proprietor of
the local boarding house and an employee at Marie's general store.
10) Paul Batten plays Wendell MacWherter. He is the local banker
(managing a branch of the bank headquartered in Helena) and owner of the
livery stable. He is also courting Dr. Marie Dumont.