What do you know about Barbary
Coast? Try this Alan�s TV Westerns Trivia quiz. You�ll find the
answers at the bottom of the page.
1) Barbary Coast is a short-lived American
television series that aired on ABC. The series began with a television
movie that first aired on May 4, 1975.
2) The series itself premiered September 8, 1975.
How many episodes were made?
- 5 episodes
- 10 episodes
- 13 episodes
3) Who played government agent Jeff Cable?
- William Shatner
- Leonard Nimoy
- Gene Roddenberry
4) Who was Cable's pal, conman and gambler Cash
- Anthony George
- Sebastian Cabot
- Doug McClure
5) Who created the series?
- Douglas Heyes
- Howard Beck
- Michael Philip Butler
6) Other regulars on the series included recurring
villain actor Richard Kiel as Moose Moran and Dave Turner as Thumbs.
7) In the TV movie, who played Cash Conover
- Denise Cole
- Michael Ansara
- Neville Brand
8) What was the westerns runtime?
9) Who played Emory Van Cleve in the first episode
- Pat Hingle
- David Macklin
- Philip Van Cleve
10) The last episode was The Dawson Marker.
Who played Dawson?
- Spencer Milligan
- George Petrie
- Billy Green Bush