What do you know about Black
Saddle? Try this Alan�s TV Westerns Trivia quiz. You�ll find the
answers at the bottom of the page.
1) Black Saddle first aired on January 10, 1959.
What was the network?
2) Who played Clay Culhane?
- Peter Breck
- Steve McQueen
- Richard Long
3) Who played Marshal Gib Scott?
- Richard Johnson
- Marshal Tucker
- David Kennedy
4) Who played Nora Travers?
- Mary Lawford
- Rachael Madden
5) Popular character actor J. Pat O'Malley
appeared in eight episodes of Black Saddle in the role of Judge
6) Walter Brennon, another character actor,
appeared five times in the role of Tim Potter.
7) What was the running time of this TV Western?
8) In the episode Client: Meade: A family
argument that ends in a fight results in a man being charged with
murder. He asks Clay to represent him. Who played Andy Meade
- Clu Gulager
- Arvid Nelson
- Ed Tibbet
9) In the episode The Freebooters: The
corrupt Maj. Pryor takes over the town, and kills Nora's father.
- Tim Potter
- Simon Scott
- Walter Burke
10) Clay escorts Nora to the town of Chloride,
where she has invested money in a nearby mine. When they get to town
they find themselves in the middle of a feud between the miners and the
saloon owners, the notorious Castleberry brothers, who have a history of
gypping the miners and extorting money from them. Marshal Scott has been
after the Castleberrys and wants them arrested, but the mining company
won't do anything about the situation. Gib and Clay try to figure out a
way to settle the feud, arrest the Castleberry brothers and get out of
town alive. What is the episode?
- Burden of Guilt
- A Case of Slow
- End of the Line