Masterson is an Western television series which showed a
fictionalized account of the life of real-life marshal/gambler/dandy Bat
What do you know about the TV
series Bat Masterson.
Try this Western TV Trivia quiz.
You'll find the
answers at the bottom of the page.
Bat Masterson was a half-hour black and white series. It had an
original run from October 8, 1958 to June 1, 1961.
2) It was produced by ZIV Television Productions, the company
responsible for many hit series. What was NOT a hit ZIV
The Roaring Twenties
3) Gene Barry starred in this TV Western.
What network ran the show?
4) What series did Barry NOT star?
Name of the Game
5) The black derby, fancy vest, black jacket, and elegant cane were
his trademarks; they were widely marketed in miniature to child viewers
as tie-in products during the run of the show.
6) Who sang the theme song Havens Wray written by David D. Rose?
Max Behr, Jr.
7) Who appeared four times on the series in the role of Wyatt Earp?
8) Character actor Robert F. Simon, who appeared as Harrison Whitney
in the what episode?
"Down Under Tombstone"
"Death by Decree"
"Dodge City Days"
9) Who appeared from 1958 to 1961 in different roles in three
episodes ("Dynamite Blows Two Ways", "Incident at Fort
Bowie", and "Dead Man's Claim").
10) Barry recreated the role of Bat Masterson in an episode of the
television series Guns of Paradise (1990), alongside Hugh O'Brian
as Wyatt Earp, and again in 1991 in The Gambler Returns: The Luck of