The Rebel is an American Western television series that ran
originally on the ABC network from 1959 to 1961.
What do you know about the TV Western The Rebel. Take this
The series is about the adventures of young Confederate Army veteran
Johnny Yuma. Haunted by his memories of the war, Yuma roams the American
West in search of inner peace. Yuma keeps a journal of his adventures
and fights injustice where he finds it with the help of a
double-barreled shotgun having a sawed-off stock and barrel.
Who played Johnny Yuma?
2. ABC broadcast the half-hour Western. When did it first air on TV?
3. What Confederate unit is it believed Johnny Yuma was a member of?
4. In the first episode, who played Pierce?
5. Along with Nick Adams, who created the series?
6. What is Johnny Yuma's fictional hometown?
7. The episode "Yellowhair" has Yuma captured by the
historical Kiowa chief Satanta, whose has a fictional adopted white
daughter. Who played the daughter? is played by Carol Nugent, the wife
of actor Nick Adams.
8. After the show's original broadcast run on ABC finished in June
1961. It was picked up by what network and rerun as a summer replacement
series from June to September 1962?
9. The show�s theme song, The Ballad of Johnny Yuma had
Andrew J. Fenady write the lyrics. Who composed the song?
10. It was recorded for the original broadcasts by Johnny Cash, but
wasn't released as a single until after the show went off the air in
June 1961. Who was originally scheduled to sing the theme song?