Choose an answer from the three choices
and True/False offered after each question and then "Check Your Answers"
at the end of the quiz.
Colt .45 is a western television series which aired on ABC
from 1957 to 1960.
2. Warner Brothers made a film in 1950. Who starred in the movie?
- Tex Ritter
- Gary Cooper
- Randolph Scott
3. Who developed the series for Warner Brothers?
- Roy Huggins
- William Oats
- Oren W. Haglund
4. Who was the original lead as �Christopher Colt�?
- Sam Adams
- Clint Walker
- Wayde Preston
5. Who replaced Christopher Colt, when he was not available. This
person played Sam Colt, Jr. Who was the actor?
- Donald May
- Rex Reason
- Fred Mann
6. Christopher and Sam Jr. Colt were gun salesmen but was in fact a
government agents tracking down notorious badguys.
7. Who played Doc Holliday in the series.
- Adam West
- Clint Eastwood
- James Garner
8. On October 18, 1957, the first episode is The Peacemaker .
Gun salesman Christopher Colt arrives in Cottonwood, Arizona, ready to
sell his new line of guns, but a young missionary gets on his case for
helping contribute to the culture of violence in the west. Who plays
- Peter Brown
- Red Ranger
- David White
9. In the episode �Impasse,� (first shown) January 31, 1960. Sam
and a soldier are carrying a military payroll and mistakenly turn it
over to three bandits disguised as cavalry troopers. They set out to
retrieve the money and catch the bandits.
- Don Haggerty
- Mike Ragan
- Sandy Koufax
10. On June 21, 1960 the last episode aired. Who was Red Feather?
- Chief Thundercloud
- Iron Eyes Cody
- Lee Van Cleef