What do you know about The Sugarfoot? Take this quick FUN
TV Westerns Hall of Fame Trivia. "Check Your Answers"
at the end of the quiz.
Produced by Warner Brothers, the show often rotated with Bronco
and Cheyenne. The show aired on ABC-TV. The main character was Tom
Brewster. Who played Tom?
- Clint Walker
- Ty Hardin
- Will Hutchins
2. Who played Sugarfoot's sidekick Toothy Thompson?
- Jack Elam
- John Anderson
- Richard Anderson
3. Sugarfoot is a 1951 western film starring Randolph Scott as
Jackson 'Sugarfoot' Redan.
4. The series was inspired by another feature Western, 1954's
"The Boy from Oklahoma." Who was the star of that Western?
- Will Rogers, Jr.
- Tex Ritter
- John Ireland
5. Where did law graduate Tom Brewster travels west to seek his
fortune attend law school?
- WB law school
6. Who was the child actor that appears in 9 episodes, 1957-1958?
- Kurt Russell
- Ben Kingsley
- Ira Jones
7. In 1958, who appeared as Cliff Raven?
- Clint Eastwood
- Charles Bronson
- Bruce Cabot
8. Who created the TV show?
- Michael Fessier
- Mitch Ryder
- Kevin Father
9. Who were the Theme music composers?
- Mack David and Jay Livingston
- Ted Mack and Phil Amateur
- Bill Frante and Matt Thyshure
10. The TV series Sugarfoot is mentioned, and the theme song
is sung, in an episode of Arrested Development titled