TV Westerns Trivia 15
What do you know about
Guns of Will Sonnett,
Hawkeye and the Last of the Mohicans, Hec Ramsey,
Here Comes the Bridges, and the High Chaparral
Try this TV Westerns Trivia quiz.
find the answers at the bottom of the page.
Guns of Will Sonnett
1. The Western starred Walter Brennan and Dack Rambo. The
series lasted for two seasons between 1967-1969.
Walter's age when he began riding the range as Will Sonnett?
2. What was Will's signature line?
- No brag, just fact
- You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make 'm
- A little, slow with the gun
- I'll let Jeff take you
3. Another of those short Western series. Actor Tony Young
played the gunslinger. What was the character's name?
4. After the success of the movie The Last of the
Mohicans, Stephen J. Cannell produced this series about the
famous James Fennimore Copperas characters.
Hawkeye in the series?
- Richard Boone
- Rodney A. Grant
- Fess Parker
- Lee Horsley
5. Lynda Carter played the storeowner, Elizabeth Shields.
6. Rodney A. Grant is best known for playing Geronimo in
the movie by the same name.
Hawkeye and the Last of the Mohicans
7. This is a series from the mid 1950�s. Only one season
of 39 episodes were filmed. The series starred John Hart and
Lon Chaney Jr. John Hart played another character for one
season in the 1950s.
Who was it?
- Hec Ramsey
- Hawkeye Pierce
- The Lone Ranger
- Doc Morgan
8. The show lasted two seasons from 1972 to 1974. The
90-minute color series alternated with three other shows on
NBC's Sunday Mystery Movie.
What show was NOT in the lineup?
- Hec Ramsey
- Hawaii 5-0
Here Comes the Bridges
9. Teen idol Bobby Sherman played Jeremy Bolt in the
10. Veteran actress Joan Blondell played Elizbeth Shields,
general store owner.
11. David Soul played Joshua Bolt.
What TV series would he
become a household name?
- Man from UNCLE
- Starsky and Hutch
- Adam 12
- Duke's of Hazard
The High Chaparral
12. This 1967 series last 4 years. It was shot almost
entirely on location.
Where was the location?
- Simi Valley Ranch
13. Leif Erickson played Ben Dillon, U.S.
14. Linda Cristal played Leif's wife in the series.
was her character's name?