Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman
What do you know about Dr. Quinn,
find the answers at the bottom of the page.
The series begins on January 1, 1993.
Where does Dr. Michaela Quinn
practice medicine during the 1870s?
2) Who plays Dr. Michaela Quinn?
3) How long does the series last?
4) Dr. Quinn adopts children. Who requests she
Honor dying patient's wishes.
Honor dying sister's wishes.
Honor dying brother-in-law's wishes.
5) Byron Sully is Dr. Quinn's love interest.
plays Sully in this TV Western?
6) Who created the series?
7) Erika Flores plays Colleen Cooper. However,
midway through the third season she is replaced.
Who takes over the role
of Colleen Cooper?
8) Jane Wyman plays Elizabeth Quinn, Michaela's
mother. Georgann Johnson is later hired to replace Wyman in the role and
continued throughout the remainder of the series, making one guest
appearance each season and appearing in the final Dr. Quinn
9) Who plays Loren Bray in the series?
10) In what most consider the final episode of the
series, the town's often-antagonist banker, Preston A. Lodge III, went
bankrupt as a result of the great stock market crash caused by the Panic
of 1873, a historically-accurate event. Lodge lost much of the
townspeople's money along with his own in the Panic.
Who played the
banker, Preston A. Lodge III?
Jason Leland Adams