What do you know about
"Check Your Answers"
at the end of the quiz.
1) Branded began on January 24, 1965 and ended September 4,
What network broadcast the series?
2) The series is about Jason McCord, a United States Army Cavalry
captain who had been drummed out of the service following an unjust
accusation of cowardice.
3) Who created the series?
4) Who plays Jason McCord
5) Dominic Frontiere wrote the theme song.
6) Who plays the Cavalry Colonel in
the Opening Credits Court Martial Scene?
7) In 6 episodes, who
plays General Josh McCord
8) In the episode Survival: Jason McCord is traveling through
the desert when he comes upon a dead horse. He follows the trail of
footprints and comes across a tired, thirsty man. His name is Colbee and
he and McCord strike out together to make the next town before their
water runs out. He's a family man with a wife and daughter and his fear
of not seeing them again forces him to steal the horse and water and
leave Jason in the desert.
Who plays Colbee?
9) The plot for the episode The Vindicators: Ned Travis is a
reporter for the New York Herald who's made something of a career for
himself writing about Jason McCord and Bitter Creek. He wants McCord to
tell him the truth about what it's like to be the most hated man in the
territory and what really happened at Bitter Creek. McCord won't talk so
Travis goes to Mrs. Pritchett whose husband Lt. John Pritchett was
killed at Bitter Creek. She shows him letters which could tell the true
story of the incident once and for all but McCord has reasons of his own
for not wanting the truth to be revealed.
10) The Richest Man in Boot Hill is an episode were Jason
meets up with an old friend, and together they must deal with Jason's
reputation as a coward if they are to put an end to a stage robbery.
Who plays the character Fred Slater?
Lee Van Cleef