Allan "Rocky" Lane
What do you know about Allan
Answers" at the end of the quiz.
Take 2 points for each right answer.
Maximum this page: 24 points!
Harry Leonard Albershart is born September 22, 1909 in
What university does he attend?
University of Indiana
2. Lane's film career starts in 1929.
What is his first
Not Quite Decent
3. He plays Richard Hope in this 1936 Shirley Temple
4. In 1940, he begins playing a Royal Canadian Mountie in
the film, King of the Royal Mounted.
What is the
5. With his trusty steed "Charger," Lane
manages to churn out a bucketful of oaters every year
(beginning with Silver City Kid (1944)), for nearly a
decade, trading blows with the bad guys and seeing justice
6. In 1946, starting with the movie
Santa Fe Uprising,
he takes over this role from Bill Elliott left the series.
What is the character?
7. In 1947 with The Wild Frontier, Lane plays this
What is the character's name?
8. In 1953, Allan "Rocky" Lane stars in his last
Republic Western series.
What is the name of the movie?
El Paso Stampede
Escape from Fort Bravo
9. From 1961 to 1966, he is the un-credited star of this
What is the TV series?
10. In his last film
Posse from Hell, he plays
Burl Hogan in a small part.
Who was the lead actor?
11. He retired after 1966, and was residing in Woodland Hills,
California at the time of his death on October 27th, 1973.
What was the
cause of death?
12. Where is Allan "Rocky" Lane buried?
Inglewood Park Cemetery, Inglewood, California
Forest Lawn Memorial Park Cemetery, Glendale, California
Pasadena Memorial Park Cemetery, Pasadena, California