Fenton Baked Macaroni & Cheese
- 1/2 pound macaroni
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1 egg, well beaten
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a pot, boil the macaroni in salted water until
tender. When cooked, you want to drain the salt water and then stir in
the butter and egg.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the mustard, pepper, and
cayenne with a Tablespoon of hot water and add the macaroni.
- Now add in the cheese and milk. You do not want
to over mix. Butter a baking dish. Spoon the macaroni mixture into the
- Put the baking dish into your oven and bake 30
minutes. You want the cheese melted and the macaroni golden brown on