Wrangler Herbed Spinach
Prep Time: 15 min
Baking Time 20 to 35 min
- 1 package (10-ounces) frozen chopped spinach
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 Tablespoon chipped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed rosemary or thyme
Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Cook and drain spinach.
- In a bowl, add spinach, rice, cheese, eggs,
butter, milk, onion, Worcestershire sauce, salt, rosemary or thyme.
- Pour into baking dish and bake in oven for 20 to
- Let set 5 minutes and serve.
Page 1 of 1