Hearty Buckaroo Beans
12 servings, 1/2 cup each
Prep Time: 20 min
Baking Time: 45 min
- 1 - package (12 oz.) Center Cut Bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 - lb. ground beef
- 1 - medium onion, chopped
- 2 - cans (15 oz. each) baked beans
- 1/3 - cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 - Tablespoon vinegar
- 1 - Tablespoon Original Barbecue Sauce (your choice)
- 1 - clove garlic, chopped
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Cook bacon in large skillet until crisp. Drain and set aside. In the same skillet, brown ground beef on medium heat and drain.
Add onion and cook until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Add bacon, baked beans, brown sugar, vinegar, barbecue sauce and
garlic. Mix well.
Spoon into 2-quart casserole dish and cover. Bake for 45 minutes.