Express Beef Lettuce Wraps
Makes 4 servings
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time:15 min.
- 1-1/2 lbs. lean ground
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/2 cup Asian peanut sauce
- 1 medium
- 1/4 cup torn fresh
salt and pepper
- 12 large Boston
lettuce leaves (about
2 heads) or iceberg, or romaine lettuce
Cowboy Sandwich Recipe Directions:
1) In a large nonstick skillet, you want to brown the ground
beef over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes, or until beef is no
longer pink, breaking up into small crumbles.
2) Pour off drippings. Stir in hoisin sauce and peanut sauce;
3) Just before serving, add cucumber and torn mint; toss
4) Season with salt and pepper. Serve beef mixture in lettuce
5) Garnish with mint leaves.
Page 1 of 1