Steakhouse Beef Wraps
Makes 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 20 min.
- 1 - package fully cooked beef strips
- 2 - Tablespoon rosemary-flavored or
plain olive oil
- 2 - medium red onions, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper
- 1 - package (16-18 ounces)
refrigerated or frozen ready-to-eat garlic-flavored mashed potatoes
- 1/4 - cup crumbled Gorgonzola or blue
- 4 - flour tortillas (11-12 inch
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet
over medium heat until hot. Add sliced onions; cook 15 minutes or
until golden, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper. Meanwhile microwave beef strips
according to package directions.
Microwave potatoes according to
package directions. Stir in 1/4 cup cheese. Spread tortillas evenly with potatoes,
leaving 1-inch border around edges. Top potatoes with beef, then onions.
Fold right and left sides or tortillas
over filling; fold bottom edge over and roll up tightly. Cut wraps diagonally in half. Garnish with onion rings and cheese.