Honey Mustard & Swiss Cheese Chicken Salad
Makes 4 servings
- 4 - boneless chicken breast,
diced 1-in. cubes
- 4 - cups salad lettuce (packaged)
- 8 - ounces Swiss cheese, julienne
- 8 - Tablespoon honey mustard
- 1 - onion
- 2 - cans (14.5 ounces) Stewed
- In a frying pan, melt butter and add
the diced chicken and brown. When browned, add the onion and
continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- Next, add the stewed tomatoes. Cook
until stewed tomatoes are warm for another 5 minutes. Remove from
heat and let stand for 5 minutes. You can cook a day ahead, if you
do not want a warm salad.
- In a salad bowl, add salad lettuce.
Cut Swiss cheese in half and place one-half in the salad
- Add 4 tablespoons of honey mustard
dressing and toss. Then add the chicken mixture.
- This may be warm or cold depending
on your preference. Place the remaining Swiss cheese interlaced
over the top. Then drizzle on the remaining honey-mustard dressing