Sausage Casserole Chile
Makes 4 to 6 servings
- 3 - eggs
1 - cup evaporated milk
1 - Tablespoon all-purpose flour
1/2 - pound pork sausage (hot, mild, or sage)
1 - can (4 ounces) whole green New Mexico chiles
1 - cup grated Longhorn cheese
1/4 - teaspoon paprika
Preheat oven to 350� F. and grease an
8 inch casserole dish.
- In a medium mixing bowl, you want to
beat together the eggs, milk, and flour.
- In a skillet, add sausage and brown.
- Pour off grease.
- Drain chiles, split and layer in the bottom
of the prepared casserole dish.
- Top with sausage and cheese.
- Pour egg mixture over the top.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until top is
firm and brown.