Beef Tenderloin with Blue Cheese
Prep Time: 15 min
Grilling Time: 11 min
- 2 - (6-ounce) (1 inch thick) beef
- 1 - teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 - teaspoon salt
- 1/4 - teaspoon coarse ground pepper
- 2 - Tablespoons crumbled blue
- 1 - Tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 - teaspoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 - teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
Preheat gas grill on medium-high or
charcoal grill until coals are ash white. Rub steaks all
over with oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Place steaks onto grill. Grill,
turning once, until internal temperature reaches 145° F.
(medium-rare) or until desired doneness for 7 to 11
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine
blue cheese, butter, chives, and mustard.
To serve, dollop butter mixture
over grilled steaks.
Alan's Kitchen Tip:
one last minute dinner party task by making the blue cheese
Dijon butter up to a day ahead of time; cover and
refrigerate. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes or
until softened before serving.
Page 1 of 1