Texas-Style Sirloin Steak
Makes 5 (1 steak piece each) servings
Prep Time: 30 min.
Cooking Time: 30 min.- 1 hr.
- 1-1/2 - teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1-1/2 - teaspoons ground coriander
- 1-1/2 - teaspoons salt
- 1 - teaspoon chili powder
- 1 - teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 - teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 - teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 - boneless beef sirloin steak,
- PAM for Grilling Spray
- Combine sugar, coriander, salt,
chili powder, garlic powder, white pepper and crushed red pepper;
- Place steak on large plate; rub
both sides with the seasoning mixture.
- Cover; let stand 30 minutes.
- Spray cold grill with grilling
Preheat grill to medium
- Grill steak 10 minutes on each
side for medium doneness.
- Cut into 5 pieces to serve.