Lucas Boy’s BarBQ Beef and Corn Muffins
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 8 min.
- 1 pound beef round tip steaks, cut 1/8
to 1/4 inch thick
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup prepared barbecue sauce
- 4 corn muffins, quartered
- Cut steaks crosswise into 1-inch wide
- Cook and stir onion in oil in large
nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 3 minutes or until lightly
- Remove and keep warm.
- Add beef strips (half at a time) to
skillet and cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add barbecue sauce and onions. Heat
- Place an equal amount of beef mixture
over corn muffins.
Alan’s Kitchen Picnic & Tailgating
- Serve with deli coleslaw and potato salad for a fast, easy meal.
Page 1 of 1