Clint's Margarita Village Punch
Makes 24 servings
Prep Time: 10 min.
Freezing Time: 30 min.
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade
- 1 can (12 ounce) frozen limeade
- 1 cup confectioners'
- 6 cups crushed ice
- 4 cups club soda
Cowboy Beverage Recipe Directions:
1) In a 1-gallon, nonmetal container, combine juice
concentrates, sugar, egg whites, and crushed ice. Mix well.
2) Cover and freeze. Stir periodically.
3) Remove from freezer about 30 minutes before servings.
4) Spoon 2 cups of mixture into a blender and add 1 cup club
soda. Blend until frothy.
5) To serve, rum rim of glass with a lime slice and twist rim
gently in the salt. Fill glass and garnish with lime slices.
Page 1 of 1