Ruff’s Spiced Apple Cider
- 1 - gallon apple cider
- 1 - cup orange juice
- 1 - Tablespoon fresh lemon
- 3 - cinnamon sticks
- 1 - teaspoon allspice
- 1 - teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 - cup sugar
- Mix apple cider, orange juice,
lemon juice, cinnamon, allspice, cloves, and sugar in a large
pot. Bring to a boil.
- Let it simmer gently for 7-10
- Now, you have a choice. You
can serve it hot or let it cool 30 minutes. When cool, place
- It is best to let it set over
night to completely chill.
- However, let it in the
refrigerator for 2 hours. You may want to add ice to class to
insure Spiced Apple Cider is cold enough.
- Add a sliced lemon.
Page 1 of 1