Circle-E Ranch Baked Brie with Raspberry Chutney
Makes 8 servings
Prep Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 10 to 15 min.
- 6 cups
- 1 Tablespoon
- 1 cup
- 2 to 3
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup
- 3/4 cup
- 1 teaspoon
- 1 Tablespoon cracked
- 1 cup chopped
- 1/2 cup minced
- 2 or 4 wedges Brie cheese
- 2 Tablespoons
- 2 cups ground
1) In a small stockpot or pan, combine raspberries, lemon
zest, raisins, cinnamon sticks, water, vinegar, honey, soy
sauce, pepper, celery, and green onions.
2) Cook over low to medium-low heat for 2 to 4 hours or until
thickened (should be he consistency of preserves.)
3) Watch carefully and stir occasionally to prevent
4) Whisk eggs with milk until blended, and pour into a wide,
shallow dish into which the 5) Brie wedges can be dipped easily.
6) Spread ground nuts on a plate.
7) Dip each wedge of Brie into egg and over evenly.
8) Dredge Brie in the ground nuts, being sure to pat sides
and top with nuts. Set each piece aside.
9) If you are preparing more than one wedge of Brie it is
best to wrap each piece of nut-covered Brie in plastic wrap and
chill until need. Chutney and Brie can be refrigerated for a
week or so.
To serve, preheat the oven to 375-degrees F. Place
Brie on a pie plate sprayed with vegetable spray.
10) Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or just until side start to
11) Remove from the oven and place on a warm plate spread
with heated chutney.
12) Serve with assorted crackers or crusty French bread.