Rawhide Episode: Incident of the
What do you know about
Rawhide Episode: Incident of the Tumbleweed?
Take this quick
FUN TV Westerns Trivia Quiz.
"Check Your Answers"
at the end of the quiz.
Gil Favor and Rowdy Yates take charge of a
tumbleweed wagon of six prisoners en route to Fort Craig where they
will drop off the prisoners for trial. The prisoners include a
beautiful woman named Dallas Storm whose husband Luke Storm is in
pursuit of the wagon. To further complicate matters two of the
prisoners are constantly scheming and attempting escape.
Who directs this Rawhide episode?
Norm Van Brocklin
2) It's not the roundin' up and the ropin'
and the brandin' of the cattle that's the big problem for ranchers.
It's gettin' 'em to market - fifteen hundred bone weary miles from
the southern tip of Texas to the railhead at Sedalia. That's where I
come in. Gil Favor's my name - trail boss. This is a memorable line
from this episode.
3) Who plays Dallas Storm?
4) Val Dufour plays Luke Storm.
5) Who gets the story writing credit?
6) Who plays Art Gray in the episode?
Allan "Rocky" Lane
7) Fred Freiberger gets the writing credit
for the episodes teleplay.
8) Who plays Lennie Dawson in this episode?
9) What is Tom Conway's character?
10) Norm Morton plays Matt Hays.