Gunfight at the O.K. Corral (1957)
Choose an answer from the
three choices and True/False offered after each question and then "Check Your
Answers" at the end of the quiz.
The movie was based on a real event which took place on October 26, 1881
in Tombstone, Arizona. Who directed the movie?
- John Ford
- Roual Welch
- John Sturges
2. Who played Wyatt Earp in the film?
- Burt Lancaster
- James Garner
- Kevin Costner
3. Kirk Douglas played John P. Clum editor, Tombstone
4. Who played gunman Johnny Ringo?
- Charles Bronson
- John Ireland
- Jim England
5. In the film, who played Virgil Earp?
- Lee Van Cleef
- Lee Masterson
- John Hudson
6. DeForest Kelley, future Star Trek fame, played Morgan
7. Who played Doc's girlfriend Kate?
- Rhonda Fleming
- Laura Denbow
- Jo Van Fleet
8. Who did Lyle Bettger play in the movie?
- Ike Clanton
- Cochise County Sheriff Behen
- Cotton Wilson
9. A line from the movie: "You...you can thank God Wyatt
Earp's your brother" - Doc Holliday (after being slapped by
10. Who played Billy Clanton?
- Jack Nicholson
- Peter Fonda
- Dennis Hopper