The Good, the Bad and the
What do you know about The Good, the Bad and the
Western Film FUN Trivia.
"Check Your Answers" at the bottom of the page.
1. Who directed this spaghetti Western?
- Clint Eastwood
- Quentin Tarantino
- Sergio Leone
2. When was the film released in the United
- December 23, 1966
- December 29, 1967
- December 30, 1968
3. The score is composed by frequent Leone
collaborator _________ _________, whose distinctive original compositions,
containing gunfire, whistling (by Alessandro Alessandroni), and yodeling
permeate the film.
- Ennio Morricone
- Goffredo Petrassi
- Bernardo Bertolucci
4. The movie starts with bounty hunters
wanting Tuco. He manages to get away. He is the ugly.
Who plays Tuco?
- Eli Wallach
- Aldo Giuffre
- Frank Brana
5. We are introduced to Lee Van Cleef. He is eating with Stevens to get information about
Jackson and his new name of Bill Carson.
What was the
first Western with Clint Eastwood?
A Fistful of Dollars
- For a Few Dollars More
- The Big Gundown
6. Blondie is the one who finds where the
Confederate gold is buried. Clint Eastwood is Blondie. The Union forces
capture Blondie and Tuco as prisoners of war, and the two are led to a
Union prison camp.
Who is the Union sergeant at the prison camp?
- Angel Eyes
- Sergeant Wallace
- Sergeant Harper
7. What was the film's working title?
- The Two Magnificent Tramps
- 3:10 to Yuma
- "The Man Who Lost The Civil War"
8. In the theatrical trailer, Angel Eyes is
"The Ugly" and Tuco "The Bad," which is the reverse of their
designations in the actual film.
9. In November 2007 dollars, how much is
the $200,000 in gold worth today?
- $6 million
- $6.7 million
- $7.8 million
10. Where is this Western filmed?