Megan's Salmon Cakes
Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 15 min
- 1 can salmon
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup minced onion
- 1/2 cup four
- 1-1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1-1/2 cup shortening or oil for frying
- Tartar sauce
- Drain salmon, reserving 2-Tablespoons juice.
- In a medium bowl, mix salmon, egg, and onion until sticky.
- Stir in flour and add baking powder to salmon juice. Stir baking
powder mixture into salmon mixture.
- Form into small patties.
- In a skillet, add shortening. When hot, add patties and fry until
- Serve with tartar sauce.
Page 1 of 1