Audra's Orange Jell-O Salad
- 1 - large package orange Jell-O. Let set.
- 1 - small can pineapples
- 2 - bananas, diced
- 1 - Tablespoon butter
- 1 - egg
- 1/2 - cup sugar
- 2 - Tablespoons flour, dissolved in waster
- 1/8 - cup water
- 3 - ounces cream cheese
- 1 - cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 - package Dream Whip, prepared
- In a bowl, dissolve orange Jell-O. Let set.
- Drain pineapple and set juice aside.
- Add pineapples and bananas to almost set
Jell-O. Let Jell-O set.
- In a saucepan, add pineapple juice, butter,
egg, sugar, flour, and water.
- Bring to a boil and cool.
- Add cream cheese and marshmallows.
- Add pineapple mixture to Dream whip and
spread on top of hardened Jell-O.
- Top with coconut.
Page 1 of 1