Grilled Hickory Mesquite BarBQ Pork Chops
Prep Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 15 min
Grilling Time: 10 min
- 1 Tablespoon kosher salt
- 3 Tablespoons ground paprika
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 Tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
- 4 rib pork chops - about 1-1/2 inches thick (12-ounces each)
- 2 cups Tennessee hickory mesquite grilling sauce
- 5 peaches (frozen peaches may be substituted) -
pitted and cubed
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, add the salt, paprika, 2-Tablespoons
brown sugar, cumin, and black pepper.
- Rub the pork chops generously on both sides with the
mixture and set aside while making the sauce.
- In a saucepan, pour in the Tennessee hickory mesquite
grilling sauce with the peaches, orange juice and brown sugar.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat and
simmer for 15 minutes or until the mixture begins to thicken slightly.
- Taste and adjust for the seasoning, then transfer the
sauce to a blender or food processor and puree until smooth (be careful with
- Reserve 1/4-cup sauce for basting the chops, and then
pour the remaining sauce into a small serving bowl.
- Put the chops on the grill to cook for 8 to 10 minutes
per side for medium (turn once) or until desired doneness.
- During the last 30 seconds of cooking on each side,
baste the chops generously with the sauce.
- Check for doneness.
- Serve the chops hot with extra barbeque sauce on the
Page 1 of 1