Apricot-Glazed Pork Chops
Preheat grill to
a small saucepan, combine the jam and vinegar.
- Over a low heat, cook until
- Stir the mixture constantly.
- Then add the soy sauce,
ginger, garlic, cayenne pepper.
- Remove from heat and set the glaze
- Lightly brush chops with oil.
- Add pepper.
chops on a well-oiled grill.
- Cook chops 3 minutes on each side.
Brush glaze on one side of chops, flip over chops to cook 2 to 3
- Brush glaze on other side, flip the chops over and cook an 2
to 3 minutes.
center to check for doneness.
- You want a light pink blush near the
- Add salt at the table.
- Use remaining
glaze to allow others to add more glaze at the table.
Page 1 of 1