Aurora Candy Bar Cupcakes
Makes 15 cupcakes
Prep Time: 20 min
Baking Time: 20 min
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 2 Tablespoons
- 1 cup all-purpose
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup real semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 2 squares (1-ounce)
unsweetened baking chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
Preheat oven to 350°F. Place paper baking
cups into muffin pan cups and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, sour cream,
egg and butter.
- Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often,
- Add flour, water, baking soda, baking
powder, salt and vanilla; beat until smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips, peanuts and
unsweetened chocolate until well mixed.
- Spoon 3-tablespoons batter into each
prepared muffin cup.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until
toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Remove cupcakes from pans; cool 10 to 15
- Drizzle 1 teaspoon caramel topping onto
each cupcake; sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
Alan's Kitchen Tip:
- Refrigerate cupcakes if you prefer a firmer
Page 1 of 1