Kim's Double Kisses Chocolate Cupcakes
Makes about 2-1/2 dozen cupcakes
- About 60 Hershey's Kisses Brand Milk
- 3/4 - cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter or
- 1-2/3 - cups sugar
- 3 - eggs
- 1 - teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 - cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 - cup Hershey's Cocoa
- 1-1/4 - teaspoons baking soda
- 1 - teaspoon salt
- 1/4 - teaspoon baking powder
- 1-1/3 - cups water
Remove wrappers from chocolate pieces;
set aside. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line muffin cups (2-1/2 inches in
diameter) with paper bake cups.
- Combine butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla
in large bowl. Beat on high speed of mixer 3 minutes.
- Stir together flour,
cocoa, baking soda, salt and baking powder; add alternately with water to
butter mixture, beating just until blended.
- Fill prepared muffin cups
about 1/2 full with batter.
- Place chocolate piece in center of each.
- Bake 20 minutes or until top springs back
when touched lightly in center.
- Remove from cups to wire rack. Cool
- Frost as desired.
- Place another chocolate piece on top of each
Page 1 of 1