Joe Ann's Double Peanut Butter Cookies
about 2 dozen cookies.
Prep Time: 10 min
Baking Time: 12 min
- 1-1/2 cups sift all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 Tablespoon
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar,
baking soda, and salt.
- Cut in shortening and peanut butter until mixture
resembles coarse meal.
- Blend in syrup and milk.
- Shape in roll (2-inches in diameter) and chill
for 2 hours or overnight.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Slice dough 1/8 to 1/4-inch thick.
- Place half the slices on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Spread each with 1/2 teaspoon peanut butter.
- Cover with remaining slices and seal with a fork.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until browned.
Page 1 of 1