Baked Corn Flakes Chicken
Makes 6 (1 piece each) servings
Prep Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 25 min.
- 1 cup coarsely crushed Corn Flakes
- 1 Tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 egg white
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast
halves (about 2-pounds)
Preheat oven to 400�F. Lightly spray
baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish or pie plate, you
want to combine cereal, flour and seasoned salt.
- Beat egg white with water in separate
- Dip each chicken piece in egg white
mixture, then in cereal mixture.
- Place chicken, coated sides up, on
baking sheet and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake for 20 to 25 min. or until
chicken is golden brown and cooked through (170�F).
Page 1 of 1