Baked Chicken Nuggets
Makes 8 servings
Prep Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 20 min.
- 4 chicken breasts, deboned
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Tablespoon whole thyme
- 1/2 Tablespoon whole basil
- 1 Tablespoon butter (melted)
Preheat oven to 400� F.
- You want to cut your chicken into
- In a mixing bowl, you want to
combine bread crumbs, cheese, slat, thyme and basil. Mix well.
- Dip chicken pieces in butter and
coat well with bread crumb mixture.
- Place on baking sheet in single layers.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until done.
Page 1 of 1