Quick Cloverleaf Herb Rolls
Makes 1 dozen or 12 rolls
Prep Time: 15 min
Baking time: 15 min
- 1/4 - cup butter, melted
- 1 - Tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 - teaspoons chopped fresh
- 1-1/2 - teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 - loaf (1-pound) frozen bread
- In a 9-inch pie plate, you want to stir
together butter, parsley, rosemary and thyme.
- Cut bread dough into 36 (about 1-inch)
pieces using kitchen shears.
- Shape each piece into a ball and roll in
- Place 3 balls in each of 12
ungreased muffin cups.
- Cover and let rise for about 30 minutes or
until double in size.
Preheat over to 400°F.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden
* Substitute 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
** Substitute 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves.
Page 1 of 1