Prep Time: 10 min.
Baking time: 8 min.
- 1/3 - cup butter
- 1/2 - teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 - teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
- 1/2 - teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 - teaspoon dried marjoram leaves
- 1/8 - teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 - partially baked soft breadsticks
Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Melt butter in 15x10x1-inch jelly-roll
pan in oven for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in rosemary, thyme, marjoram, and
- Brush breadsticks with butter mixture
and arrange in prepared pan.
- Bake for 7 to 8 minutes or until
breadsticks are crisp and golden brown.
Page 1 of 1