Coffee Mocha Punch
Makes about 1 gallon
Prep Time: 5 Min.
- 2 - quarts strong hot coffee
- 1/2 - cup
- 1 - oz. - unsweetened
- 1/2 - teaspoon
- 1/8 - teaspoon
- 1 - quart vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 - 1-liter bottle club soda, chilled
- 2 - cups
half and half
- 1 - cup whipped topping
- 2 - cup chocolate syrup
1) In a large container, combine the coffee,
sugar, melted chocolate, vanilla, and salt.
2) Chill covered for several hours.
3) Slice one ice cream into ice cubes.
4) Pour the coffee mixture into a punch bowl.
5) Add ice cream, club soda, and half and half
and mix gently.
6) Top each serving with a dollop of shipped
7) Drizzle the chocolate syrup over the whipped