Warm Spiced Apple Lemonade
Makes 4 (1 cup each) servings
Prep Time: 10 min.
- Lemonade Flavor Drink Mix
- 6 - cinnamon sticks, divided
- 3 - cups apple juice
- 1 - cup water
- 8 - whole cloves
- 2 - Tablespoon brown sugar
- Lemon wedges (if desired)
- Measure drink mix into cap to
1-quart line and place in medium saucepan.
- Add 2 of the cinnamon sticks, the
apple juice, water, cloves and sugar; stir.
- Cook on medium heat 5 min. or until
mixture is hot, but not boiling.
- Remove and discard spices. Pour into
- Add 1 of the remaining cinnamon
sticks to each mug.
- Serve warm with lemon wedges, if
Page 1 of 1