Beef Stroganoff With Roasted Garlic Tomato Sauce
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 1 - Tablespoon butter or margarine
- 2/3 - cup fresh or drained canned sliced
- 1/2 - cup onion, chopped
- 1 - pound boneless sirloin steak, cut
into thin strips
- 1 - cup peppers in tomato sauce (any
- 1 - clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 - cup (1 ounces) grated Parmesan
- 1/4 - cup sour cream
- 2-1/2 - Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- In 12-inch skillet, melt butter over
medium heat and cook mushrooms and onion, stirring
occasionally, 3 minutes or until onion is tender.
- Stir in beef and cook, stirring
occasionally, 4 minutes or until beef is tender.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, blend sauce,
garlic Parmesan cheese, sour cream and Worcestershire sauce;
stir into skillet.
- Simmer, stirring occasionally, 10
minutes or until sauce is heated through.
- Serve, if desired, over hot cooked
noodles or rice.
- Garnish, if desired, with finely chopped
Page 1 of 1