Clique Club's Prime Beef Rib Eye
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: about 2 hrs. 30 min.
- 1 - whole rib eye (14-ounce to 1
pound per person)
- 1 - small bottle Kitchen Bouquet
or Gravy Master
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 2 - cans beef consommé
- Dash - Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 - cup dry red wine
- Water (small amount)
- Mushrooms (sliced)
- Shallots (sliced)
Preheat oven to 500° F.
- You want to pale rib eye in a
large roasting pan and rub with bouquet, salt, and
- Pour beef consommé, Worcestershire
sauce, red wind, and a small amount of water over beef.
- Cover with mushrooms and
- Place in oven for 1/2
- Reduce oven temperature to 375°
F. and cook for 2 hours.
- Baste every 15 minutes.