Butter Pecan Squares
Makes about 16 squares
Prep Time: 15 min
Baking Time: 30 min
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter,
- 1/2 cup packed light brown
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups (11.5-ounces package)
Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Chips, divided
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans,
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease
8-or 9-inch square baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, beat butter,
brown sugar, egg and vanilla until fluffy.
- Next, stir in flour.
- Stir in 1 cup milk chocolate
chips and 1/2 cup pecans.
- Spread batter evenly into
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until
- Remove from oven and immediately
sprinkle remaining 1 cup chips over surface.
- Let stand 5 to 10 minutes or
until chips soften and spread evenly.
- Immediately sprinkle remaining
1/4 cup pecans over top; press gently onto chocolate.
- Cool completely in pan on wire
- Cut into squares.
Page 1 of 1